It gets messy.
Oftentimes, you end up messing with the works when cleaning the bottles. Sometimes, the brush isn’t long enough. Whereas, other times, you have problems adjusting the bristles.
Whatever the case is, getting an effective cleaning brush doesn’t have any alternative. But, choosing one is tough as there are hundreds of options with useful features.
Hence, we’ve researched for 2-weeks and have finally handpicked the best bottle cleaning brush in this guide. In the end, we’ve even discussed the ways you can clean and sanitize using some of these products.
Sounds exciting? Let’s take a look at the comparison table-
Top 7 Best Bottle Cleaning Brush in 2021
1. HIWARE Bottle Brush Cleaner – Top Pick
- More than 16” total length, you can clean almost the tallest water...
- Great for beer bottle, swell bottle, glass jars, baby water bottles, wine,...
- For use with all standard, narrow-neck and wide-neck bottles, such as...
- Made of food grade polypropylene, BPA free and safe materials, free from...
- Firm and sturdy handle let you feel good to hold and use, better than just...
Introducing the top-pick of our list- Hiware Bottle Brush Cleaner. If you’re on the market for a reliable brush then this won’t disappoint in any way possible. That said, what are the notable features?
Firstly, the bottle cleaning brush comes in a long size. So, it can easily clean beer bottles, glass jars, and water bottles for the babies. Moreover, it can even clean brewing bottles and vases if you need them to.
Besides, the large sizes of the brush help in reaching the tighter corners as well. So, you’ll always get that added convenience. Speaking of cleaning tighter corners, the bendable wires inside the brush can allow you to reach on the curved parts too. Hence, there are lesser chances of you messing up the work.
Now, let’s focus on the materials of the product. Here, the BPA-free materials keep smell and germs away from your bottles. So, it ensures safety all the time.
Lastly, it comes with a sturdy and firm handle. Hence, you’ll get a firm and stable grip when you’re using the brush. And, the hook allows you to hang the brush and dry it easily.
With all the perceived benefits and features, we can easily dub this as the best water bottle cleaning brush.
2. DESIN Bottle Brush Cleaner
- ASSORTED SIZE CLEANING BRUSHES #1 Extra Long Length Large Bamboo Handle...
- 17" Extra Long Cleaning Brush With 2.5” Extra Wide Bristles Diameter Can...
- 16” Water Bottle Brush, With Enough Bristles On The Top, Is Great For...
- 15.3" Extra Long Straw Brush Can Clean Long To 14” Reusable Straws From...
- Made Of Food Grade Bristles And Stainless Steel, Bpa Free And Non-Toxic,...
Second up, we have a 5-pack bottle brush cleaning set. Here, the best part about the set is that you’ll have different sized brushes that’ll help at cleaning easily.
Among the different sizes, you’ll get a long bottle cleaning brush that comes at a size of 17” x 2.5”. Here, the handles are made of bamboo. Similarly, you’ll get different sizes. And, the smallest sized brush is used for cleaning the bottle caps. Here, the length is 4.6” x 1.2”. So, you’ll have added options for cleaning different parts.
The perks of having a long brush are that you can easily reach the end of many types of bottles. Also, the wider bristles allow you to reach the corners and bottom of the bottles without much effort.
Also, this means you can work on different types of bottles like- neck wine, hydro flask, and beer bottles. Here, the 16” brush makes cleaning wide-neck jars and mugs easy.
On the other hand, the 15” brush can clean reusable straws from the top to the end. And, the smaller brush helps cleaning of lids easy and simple.
Lastly, the BPA free and non-toxic materials ensure safety all the time. And, the grips of this brush allow improved comfort. Moreover, the grip makes it easy in handling the brush.
3. OXO Tot – Best Baby Bottle Brush
- Brush head has two types of bristles for gentle cleaning and serious...
- Fits most bottle sizes; flexible neck for easy reach to get a deep clean...
- Silicone nipple cleaner gets into tight spaces and is ideal for bottle...
- Ventilation holes help nipple cleaner dry quickly. BPA free
- Soft, comfortable grip won't slip out of wet hands
Featuring our best baby bottle brush – OXO TOT brush. And, yes, you’ve guessed it right. The target group for this brush is babies. So, what’s new in here?
Well, the brush comes with two types of bristles. Here, the 2 types of bristles help at cleaning the bottles. And, the other type works at scrubbing the bottles.
Other than that, the manufacturer has designed them in such a way that you’ll fit in most bottle sizes. Plus, the existing bottles have an easier reach in them. Moreover, the added flexibility on the neck makes it easier in reaching the end of the bottles.
And, you can deep clean the bottle’s inside without much twisting of the hands. On the other hand, the silicone cleaner helps at reaching the tighter spaces. Plus, it’s ideal for the bottle nipples as well.
Apart from this, the bottle is made with BPA-free materials. So, you won’t have to worry about safety. And, the ventilation holes in the cleaner help fastening up the drying process.
Lastly, it has a comfortable group. This means that you can hold the bottle easily and it won’t slip out. Even if you have wet hands, it’ll be stuck firmly.
4. BlenderBottle 2-in-1 Bottle & Straw Cleaning Brush
- 2-in-1 bottle cleaning brush for shaker bottles, water bottles, and straws
- Firm bristles remove stubborn residue
- Attached flexible mini brush cleans straws and hard-to-reach crevices
- Mini brush stows away in an integrated storage compartment in the brush...
- Non-slip comfort grip and convenient hanging loop
Looking for a sturdy brush that’ll remove even the most stubborn residue? Well, look no further as this brush will serve the purpose easily. The next product on our list is the BlenderBottle 2-in-1.
Here, the cleaning brush is made for the straws, water bottles, and even the shaker bottles. So, you’ll always have added options.
On the other hand, the brush comes with firm bristles on it. As a result, you’ll be able to remove even the most stubborn residue.
Other than that, you’ll get an attached mini brush with the product. Here, the flexible brush helps at cleaning the straws. And, it can even reach the harder areas quite easily due to the flexible bends.
Apart from all this, the mini brush can be stored in an extra compartment. Here, the storage compartment is located on the brush handle. So, you won’t have problems locating them.
Lastly, it comes with hanging loops situated on it. Hence, you won’t have to worry about drying the brush anytime soon. And, the brush is easy to hold due to the comfortable grip. Here, the non-slip feature on the handle provides added safety and convenience.
5. Turbo Microfiber Bottle Brush Cleaner
- Assorted Size Cleaning Brushes - #1 Extra Long Length Large Bamboo Handle...
- Best Value -Versatile wholesale bottle brush set cleaning kit for baby...
- Bpa Free - stiff nylon bristle long pipe cleaners for cleaning and...
- Stiff Scrubbing - bottle brush pipe cleaners for bulk scrubbing & cleaning...
- Money Back Guarantee - Our bottle brushes for cleaning are the perfect...
We’re back with another brush set on our list. This one is from the brand- Turbo Microfiber. Due to the presence of a different set of brushes, you’ll have added options all the time.
Here, you’ll get long set brushes and even a smaller set brush for the lids and caps of the brushes. Hence, it doesn’t matter what you’re cleaning, the brush will always have your back.
On the other hand, the brush provides the best value. Here, the versatility of the brush ensures that you can easily clean the beer bottles and even the sports bottles if you need to.
Besides, the weed-smoking bongs and the bathroom sinks can also be cleaned using these brushes. So, it doesn’t matter what you’re trying to work on, the brush will always have your back.
Similar to the other products on this list, this one is also made of BPA-free elements. Here, the nylon bristles make working even easier as it can clean and scrub the bottles.
And, the best part about this bristle is that it has added firmness to it. So, you can get away with your work without much effort. Lastly, they’re dishwasher-friendly too. So, you can use them on dishwashers for the cleaning process.
6. Munchkin Sponge Bottle Brush
- Includes (2) BPA-free bottle brushes that stand upright and off of counters
- Durable nylon bristles are scratch-free, yet soft.Ideal for standard and...
- Soft rubber nipple brush is gentle on small parts
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Ideal for cleaning most standard glass and plastic baby bottles - Replace...
Say hello to another dishwasher friendly brush on our list- Munchkin Bottle Brush. Here, the USP of this brush is the presence of a sponge material. As the brush has a sponge tip on it, you can easily clean the insides of the bottles with a simple swipe.
Other than that, the nipple brush is made of soft rubber. As a result, it’ll remain gentle on even the smallest of the bottle’s parts. On the other hand, the nylon bristles come with extended durability. So, you won’t have to worry about them getting damaged easily.
As the bristles are made of softer materials, you won’t have to worry about any kind of scratches on your bottle’s parts. Plus, as mentioned, they’re dishwasher-safe. So, you can leave them on the dishwasher and the cleaning process will be taken care of automatically.
7. Kitchiny Silicone Bottle Brush
- Better hygiene for you: Our silicone water bottle brush repels unpleasant...
- Clean tricky-to-reach places: With its long reach handle and soft, silicone...
- Say goodbye to grungy containers: It’s great to use as a sports bottle...
- No more scratches: The soft, flexible silicone bristles of our water bottle...
- Long lasting & durable: The bristles of the rugged Kitchiny brush for...
We’re down to the last product on our list. This silicone brush from the brand- Kitchiny works at ensuring that you can effectively and easily clean the interior of the bottle.
As the bottle is made of silicone, it repels and removes all types of unpleasant grease and odor. In fact, it can even take care of the stains and germ build-up. So, you won’t have to worry about odors and germs in your bottles.
The brush comes with a long handle. As a result, you can easily clean the narrowest of the bottles and reach even the hardest of the areas.
Lastly, the bottle cleaner doesn’t scratch the bottle in any way due to the presence of softer bristles. However, the bristles are firm enough to remove all types of grease.
In the end, the bristles are hard enough. So, they won’t fall off unexpectedly. And, you can have your full faith in them when it comes to toughness and durability.
Best Baby Bottle Brushes
Perks of Using Bottle Cleaning Brush Set Over Brushes
In the review section, we’ve provided brush sets and individual brushes together. But what are the actual benefits of using a brush set? Well, let’s take a look at the benefits ourselves-
- Lowers the risk of having asthma.
- Prevents the chances of having breast cancer.
- Prevents the chances of erosion in teeth.
- Lessens depression and anxiety.
- Decreases memory loss.
- Keeps the bottles clean.
- Destroys bad odor on bottles.
Now, using a bottle brush set over the cleaning brushes can be beneficial as well. But what are the benefits here? Well, let’s check them out-
- Provides a variety of brushes.
- Comes with different sized brushes.
- The brushes are made of different materials.
- Helps at having different types of grips.
How to Clean & Sanitize Bottle
By now, we’ve provided an idea about 7 different bottle brushes. But you might wonder why you’ll need to clean them in the first place? Apart from that, do you really need to go the extra yard and sanitize the bottles too?
Well, yes, it’s actually necessary to clean the bottles. Otherwise, they’ll give off a bad odor. And, why do you need to sanitize them? To be honest, sanitizing bottles will help destroy germs.
That said, sanitizing and cleaning bottles aren’t a walk in the park. So, you’ll need to follow some key steps for ensuring these works. So, let’s not waste any more time and begin proceedings-
By using a dishwasher, you can easily clean and sanitize the best water bottle brush. However, you’ll need to ensure that the bottles are dishwasher-safe in the first place. Once you ensure that, following the steps will work in your favor.
Step #1: Taking the parts apart
Firstly, you’ll need to take the parts apart from the bottles. Here, the parts are- nipples, rings, caps, bottle valves. Once you take them apart, ensure that you don’t lose them too.
Step #2: Rinsing the parts
As you’ve removed the parts from the bottles, it’s time to rinse them separately. Now, select the temperature of the water and rinse them thoroughly. Here, you can choose cold or warm waters as both will serve the purpose.
Step #3: Washing the parts
Once you’ve rinsed the parts, it’s time to place them into the dishwasher. After putting them in the dishwasher, they’ll be washed thoroughly. By doing this, you’ll ensure the cleanliness of the bottle parts.
But, to sanitize them, you’ll need to run warm water in the dishwasher. Here, you can even run a heated drying cycle if you want to. If you do this then the germs will be killed and the bottle parts will be sanitized.
Step #4: Remove them
Lastly, remove all the items from the dishwasher. But, before doing that, you’ll need to wash your hand with warm water and soap. If you don’t do this then the germs in your hands can stick to the parts again.
Now, check if the parts are dried or not. If they’re not dried then take a clean cloth or towel and pat dry them.
In the above steps, we’ve shown that you can use a dishwasher to sanitize the water bottle cleaning set. But, if you don’t own one, you can still sanitize the bottle parts using the following methods-
Method #1: Boiling
Place the items into a water pot. Now, cover the pot with water. Once you’re done, add the pot into warm water until the water starts to boil. Here, the boiling water will work at killing all the germs possible.
After you’ve boiled the water for 5 straight minutes, clean it using tongs.
Method #2: Using bleach solution
Using a bleach solution, you can take care of the germs as well. Here, you’ll need to use 2 teaspoons of bleach. To be precise, you’ll need to use this amount of bleach in 16 cups of water. Then, after the solution is prepared, you’ll need to submerge all the items completely.
Now, squeeze the solution and soak the items for almost 2 minutes. Lastly, remove them with tongs or clean hands. Here, you’ll need to ensure that you don’t rinse as germs can attack the sanitized items again.
That’s all in this review guide, folks. Hopefully, we’ve made it all easy and clear. Now, you can go ahead and choose the best bottle cleaning brush for yourself. In fact, you can even recommend some of the best water bottle brush to your friends with the help of the shared information. Just remember to mention the pros/cons accordingly