Cobwebs are something that’ll stay with us for the rest of our lives no matter how many times we remove it. But that doesn’t mean you should leave cobwebs all over your house.
As you already know there are countless cobweb dusters on the market. And in this highly-saturated market, it can get confusing to choose the best cobweb duster.
That’s why we decided to make a complete A-Z guide for you regarding cobweb dusters. With this comprehensive guide, you’ll know everything there is to know about cobweb dusters.
So, without further delay, let’s get into it-
Comparison of Top 5 Best Cobweb Dusters
1. EVERSPROUT Cobweb Duster – Our Top Pick
- DUSTER 3-PACK COMBO, HAND-PACKAGED, NO SMASHED BRISTLES, WASHABLE FOR REUSE...
- SAVE TIME, SKIP THE LADDER - REACH UP TO 25+ FEET WHEN STANDING –...
- THE EVERSPROUT ADVANTAGE – 1 YEAR WARRANTY, MIND-BLOWING USA CUSTOMER...
- ARRIVES FLAT, BENDABLE TO ANY SHAPE, ELECTROSTATIC MICROFIBER ATTRACTS DUST...
- THE ULTIMATE EXTENSION POLE ON THE MARKET TODAY – Lightweight Aluminum...
We’re starting off with the EVERSPROUT Cobweb Duster. At first glance, it might seem like any regular cobweb duster. But when you get into the details- that’s when it gets interesting.
For instance, the bristles on the duster are hand packaged so there’s no chance of being flattened on one side. Most importantly, these have big, fluffy but stiff bristles for cleaning out any kind of cobweb.
To make things even better, the extension pole goes up to 20 feet when you’re standing. So, even if you have a huge mansion, cleaning cobwebs won’t become a problem.
Although if you don’t need that much extendibility, you always have the option to shorten the extension.
But whenever we think about long extendable cobweb dusters, the first thing that comes to our mind is the weight of the item. And the EVERSPROUT Cobweb Duster does excellent in this matter.
It’s made out of lightweight aluminum that weighs only 2.1 pounds. A 20-feet long duster at only 2.1 pounds- seems too good, right?
Well, that’s the truth even if someone denies it. Moreover, the build quality of the entire frame is sturdy to last you for many years. In fact, the thread pole tips are made from metal alloy for that extra durability.
|EVERSPROUT 7-to-20 Foot 4-Pack Duster Squeegee Kit with Extension-Pole (25+ Foot Reach) | Swivel...||Buy on Amazon|
|EVERSPROUT Total Kit | Scrub Brush, Light Bulb Changer, Utility Hook, Swivel Squeegee, 3X Microfiber...||Buy on Amazon|
2. EXTEND-A-REACH 20 Foot High Reach Duster Kit
- TO INFINITY AND BEYOND » 4-Piece ALL-INCLUSIVE extendable duster kit for...
- CLEANING YOUR HOUSE NEVER BEEN SO EASY » this exterior duster and...
- STAY OFF THE LADDER. STAY SAFE. GET THE JOB DONE. » dust and dust mites...
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL TELESCOPIC EXTENSION POLE » its universal attachment...
- EXTENDED 3-YEAR WARRANTY. EXTEND-A-REACH, FOR GOOD » we put our heart and...
The EXTEND-A-REACH duster kit is an entire set of dusters with a 20-foot pole. Among the dusters, there is a cobweb duster, a microfiber feather duster, and a duster for ceiling fans.
As you can see, it comes as a complete cleaning companion as long as those ceiling-high glass windows, fans, and cobwebs around the house are concerned. As we’re particularly concerned about cobweb dusters here, let us assure you that it’s able to get cobwebs from skirting areas, corners, ceilings, and whatnot!
On top of that, all three of these dusters can be hand-washed.
Another selling point of the set is the 20-feet long telescopic pole. Having an extendable pole like this would definitely skip the uses of ladders etc that you had to do while cleaning with typical dusters. And the retraction happens by pressing on the quick-release thumb lever.
All these functionalities aside, the entire set is pretty easy to store and has great longevity as well.
3. Ettore Professional Cobweb Duster
- Cleans all surfaces with electrostatic action: cobwebs on walls, ceilings,...
- Contoured shape with soft bristles removes the dust and cobwebs from window...
- Bristles are ideal for cleaning high corners and crown molders
- 3 section steel handle that extends 9 feet
Do you know what we love about the Ettore Professional Cobweb Duster? It’s that the product does exactly what it says. No more, no less.
It says that it cleans out cobweb dusters and it does it quite efficiently. In fact, we love how this duster performs. From the bristles to the handle, everything is durable and high-quality.
Speaking of bristles, they are shaped like a contour for your convenience. Simply sweep up the brush around a window and it’ll be as clean as glass.
But we do admire the little things the manufacturer added. An example would be the hanger hole. If you didn’t know, you should always leave your dusters hanging. That way it won’t get flattened bristles.
4. Feather Microfiber Plus Nylon Static Cobweb Duster – Best Budget Pick
- NYLON AND FEATHER MICROFIBER DUSTER w/ U.S Duster Co. EXTENSION POLE –...
- GREAT SPIDER WEB BRUSH- Allows you to reach high vaulted ceilings and...
- CHANGE POLE ATTACHMENTS – Easy to switch high ceiling duster attachments
- 100% RISK-FREE GUARANTEE – Buy with confidence. You will be refunded if...
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM POLE – The extendable pole is made from lightweight...
Extendable and bendable- the two features you’d want in any cobweb duster. In fact, that goes for any dusters. And the DELUX Microfiber Feather Duster Extendable Cobweb Duster does these two things quite well.
You see the duster head has wires wrapped around it. So, whenever you need to reach a complicated and tough spot, you can make the perfect angle yourself.
Whether it’s about cleaning a greasy fan or a ceiling, no cobwebs will survive from the wrath of this cobweb duster. However, when you clean out those high spots, there’s always the risk of damaging items with the tip.
Well, Delux kept that in mind. That’s why they included a soft rubber tip at the top of the duster. So, you don’t have to worry about this matter at all.
But what about cleaning the duster? Well, that couldn’t get any simpler. All you have to do is release the duster head from the body and wash it with warm water. Dry it in a well-ventilated area and you’ll be done.
5. DocaPole 20-Foot-High Reach Dusting Kit – Best Premium Pick
- Ultimate Extendable Duster Kit: Up to 30 feet of extended reach makes any...
- Scratch Free Microfiber: Clean bookshelves, bookcases, high ceiling fans,...
- Washable Attachments ? both microfiber feather duster and ceiling fan...
- 24-Foot DocaPole? the 6-24 foot high-quality, light-weight aluminum...
- Multi-Use Pole? the DocaPole?s universal threaded tip makes it compatible...
The DocaPole 20-Foot-High Reach Dusting Kit is undoubtedly one of the best cobweb dusters in the market right now. With its 5-12 extension pole and 3 extra attachments, it makes itself a great addition for any home.
You get a microfiber feather duster, a ceiling fan duster for cleaning spider webs from high ceilings, and most importantly a cobweb duster. It goes without saying that this is the complete duster package for most people.
And the best part? All these extensions come together with this package. Yes, you don’t have to pay any extra for these.
But what about the extension pole? Did they try to cut down costs there?
Well, they included rubber handle grips, 20 feet of reach, and dual metal tips. The list will go one. But you can be sure about one thing. It’s that there is no kind of compromise when it comes to the quality and durability of this duster.
In fact, they added extra benefits which clearly indicates how much they think about customer satisfaction. One example would be the nail hook. We’ve already explained why you shouldn’t leave dusters on flat surfaces. So, you know why it’s important.
Other than that, this duster package is one of our favorite products in the list. Nonetheless, our suggestion would be to check out the product yourself before you take any final decision.
6. LECAMEBOR Microfiber Duster
- Super Long Extendable Dusters for Cleaning:The extension pole can reach up...
- Long Service Life&Quality Guarantee:These telescopic dusters are made of...
- Bendable&Washable Duster Head:The head of the microfiber duster is so...
- Good helper in doing housework:It can be also used as car/keyboard...
- 100% no risk shopping at LECAMEBOR:We’ll offer you best after-sale...
The LECAMEBOR Microfiber Duster is kind of similar to our previous product. It’s a microfiber cobweb duster that goes up to 100 inches. Also, you can bend the duster head up to 90-degrees for cleaning any hard-to-reach areas.
This is what we love about microfiber dusters. You can bend them any way you want. It goes without saying all of us had some tough cleaning above cabinets. You’d have to have to use a ladder and what not.
However, with this duster, those days are gone. Moreover, it reaches up to 100 inches so even if cabinets reach the ceiling, it’ll get the job done.
7. U.S. Duster Company Triple Action High Reach Dusting Kit
- 3 ATTACHMENTS FOR ALL YOUR CLEANING NEEDS- Allows you to reach high vaulted...
- BENDABLE DUSTER HEADS – This blue microfiber duster head is bendable,...
- EASY TO CLEAN- All Duster Heads are easy to clean. Also easy to change...
- DUSTER w/ EXTENSION POLE – High quality, lightweight, easy to use Duster....
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM POLE – It weighs less than two pounds making it easy...
The U.S. Duster Company Triple Action High Reach Dusting Kit is an excellent cleaning tool that comes with 3 attachments. And the best part is, the attachments are actually useful, unlike many other kits.
From cleaning blinds to fans, this dusting kit is capable of doing it all. In fact, it’s made out of premium aluminum.
While most manufacturers stick to stainless steel as the pole material, this is certainly a good step. They even made sure that the pole is lightweight too.
Types of Dusters
Every day people come up with new ideas to make life a bit easier. And that also includes cobweb dusters. Over the years, there have been many different types of dusters in the market.
So, here are 5 types of dusters you should know about-
1. Cobweb Duster
As the name suggests, cobweb dusters are made for cleaning cobwebs from your home. These dusters have a special mushroom-shaped tip that was designed for cleaning cobwebs efficiently.
2. Feather Duster
Feather dusters are used for cleaning delicate and expensive items. However, these are only good at cleaning light layers of dust. It’s basically useless against thick or old layers of dust and debris.
3. Ceiling Fan Duster
This goes without saying that ceiling fan dusters are mainly for cleaning those tough spots around ceiling fans. The interesting part is these dusters come with an extension for cleaning the back of the fans.
- Clean ceiling fans and other hard-to-reach places without chairs or ladders
- Handle is extendable from 27 to 47 inches
- Brush fits ceiling fan blades up to 6 inches wide
- Thousands of fluffy fibers feature Dust Lock Adhesive that trap dust and...
- Super high quality handle and durable soft brush hair
4. Vacuum Duster
You might know this as a handheld vacuum cleaner. What it does is simple, it vacuums out the dirt and debris from areas of your home. And frankly speaking, it’s one of the best dusters there is.
- 【The Latest Advanced Motor】Unlike conventional models, this air duster...
- 【Air Duster and Vacuum Cleaner 2-in-1】With dual modes of blowing and...
- 【Replacement of Compressed Air Can】First of all, the portable keyboard...
- 【Rechargeable Vacuum Duster】Our air duster comes with 6000mAh...
- 【Portable】The cordless mini-sized USB-rechargeable handy duster allows...
5. Compressed Air Duster
Compressed air dusters for items that have an enclosed space inside. A perfect example would be your computer case. Simply use one of these for your computer case and you’ll be done within minutes.
- Multi-use – Our SIN SHINE electric air blower can be used for any of your...
- Alternative to Compressed Air – Inexpensive and nontoxic .you can save...
- Powerful and effective - Our dust blower can blow at 27m/s and 67.5MPH...
- Handy Design & Simple Operation – having an extra-long 10-foot cord and...
- Satisfaction guaranteed – Buying on Amazon is a easy job that you can do...
How to Choose the Best Cobweb Duster?
Knowing about the best products in the market isn’t enough when it comes to cobweb dusters. In fact, for proper usage, it’s vital that you know what to look for in a cobweb duster. So, here’s the list-
Get yourself a cobweb duster that extends at least 10 feet. Any less than that and you’ll have a tough time reaching those tough spots.
It’s a better choice to buy a cobweb duster made out of polystyrene bristles. These dusters have a sufficient amount of fibers for holding on to dust, debris, and obviously cobweb.
Other than that, there’s the material of the tube. Our suggestion would be to go aluminum even though it’ll cost you some extra money. But you’ll get to use it for a few years without any hiccups.
Whatever duster you buy make sure it has a durable duster head. Every time your duster will be used, it’ll go through a lot of rough surfaces. So, without a durable duster head, you’ll end up buying dusters too frequently.
Most cobweb dusters nowadays extend at least 10 feet. But what if the fittings or connections that make this extension happen is bad? Unless you don’t want your duster to break from the middle, remember to get one with good fittings.
Benefits of A Cobweb Duster
You know what to get and you know what to look out for. But what you don’t know is what benefits you’re getting. So, here’s a list of benefits you’ll be getting from using a cobweb duster-
Cobweb dusters can reach up to 20 feet. So, safety is the biggest benefit here. You don’t have to move into high places for cleaning cobwebs hence ensuring your safety.
Now, this goes without saying that reach is one of the most beneficial aspects of a cobweb duster. You can literally extend the duster for reaching the tough spots. More importantly, you don’t have to use any of the dirty mops you use for cleaning your floor.
Easy to Use
Simply twist the cobweb duster and you’ll be done with it. Well, you obviously have to move it around to clear the cobwebs. But using it couldn’t get any easier.
We can all agree we don’t get enough time to clear out cobwebs every single day. If lucks on our side, we do it on the weekends. So, having a specific tool for only this purpose makes it a lot easier to do. At least you’ll know to clean cobwebs every time you see the duster.
Tips for Maintaining Your Cobweb Duster
Finally, let’s wrap it up with some pro tips for your convenience. With these by your side, you’ll be even more efficient-
- Always try to leave your cobweb duster hanging. That way it won’t have flattened sides.
- It’s better not to extend the duster unless you really need it. Doing so increases the chance of it breaking.
- Never use cobweb dusters in a wet house or when it’s raining. Moisture can damage the fibers of the duster.
- Instead of detergent, try using dishwashing liquid and warm water to wash your cobweb duster
- Make sure you use this tool for only what it was meant for. Otherwise, it won’t survive long.
FAQ of Best Cobweb Duster
It’s better not to detergent on cobweb dusters. The better choice would be to rinse it with warm water and dish-washing liquid. That way you don’t damage the fibers.
Cobwebs are nothing but abandoned spider webs. But over time, they become sticky by collecting all sorts of dirt, debris, cat hair, and other elements. And that’s when they become an eyesore.
The best thing to do would be to clean your house at least once a week. Other than that, make it a habit to clear out cobwebs whenever you see one.
So, folks, that’s all we had to say about cobweb duster. We know it’s not easy to figure out the best cobweb duster for your duster. But whatever you do, don’t forget to get one.
At the end of the day, this is an absolute must tool for anyone. No matter who you are or where you live, you’ll get cobwebs.